No. Business plan of the project related to priority activities in the field of information and communication technology could be drafted in any format (ppt, doc, pdf, etc.). Nevertheless, it should contain the following information:
- project description (including technical specification (architecture, structure) corresponding with the priority type of activities);
- description of the expected results upon implementation of the project;
- specific measures to be taken to achieve such results, and cost estimate;
- types and volume of goods (scope of works, services, property rights) planned for sale, and estimated income;
- justification of the necessity for their implementation.